At d13design we take protection of your privacy seriously and work hard to make sure that we only capture, use and store your data when absolutely necessary.
Please take the time to review this policy to understand what personal information we may obtain from you, how we use that information and how long we may store that information for.
Who we are?
d13design is owned and operated by Dave Waller, acting as the sole data controller of personal information captured by d13design.co.uk.
This website is built using the WordPress platform from Automatic and makes use of the WooCommerce and Jetpack suite of tools to provide a more streamlined shopping experience. As such, some elements of personal data may also be captured by these third party tools. More information about how these tools may use your data can be found at https://jetpack.com/support/privacy/
Some of our products are manufactured and fulfilled by Redbubble. In order to complete your purchase of these products you will be transferred to the Redbubble.com website. You can read more about how Redbubble handle personal data at https://www.redbubble.com/privacy
What information do we collect?
When you register or make a purchase with d13design you will be asked to provide some personal information so that your purchase can be facilitated. This includes your name, email address, postal address and billing address.
All payment processing, including the capture of financial information, is handled by Paypal. As such, some of your personal data may be transferred to Paypal as part of the purchase process. You can read more about how Paypal handles personal data at https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
We will only store the personal data that we capture for a limited amount of time before it is automatically removed from our system:
- Inactive account information will be retained for a maximum of 3 months
- Pending order information will be retained for a maximum of 7 days
- Failed order information will be retained for a maximum of 7 days
- Cancelled order information will be retained for a maximum of 7 days
- Completed order information will be retained for a maximum of 3 months
In addition, if you wish to have your personal data (including historical purchase information) removed from our database then you can request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we use personal information?
We use your personal information, as well as anonymous information captured while browsing this website, for a number of reasons:
- Personalisation and tailoring of content, such as “recently viewed” product lists as well as suggesting other products you may also like
- Account set up and administration
- Providing goods and services
- legal obligations (eg prevention of fraud)
- meeting internal audit requirements
We will not sure any personal data captured by this site, apart from data required to facilitate payment with Paypal, with any third parties.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under the GDPR, we respect the right of data subjects (you) to access and control their (your) personal data. At any time you can request, by emailing email@example.com, any of the following:
- Access to your personal information
- Correction and deletion of your personal information
How to contact us?
If you would like to discuss any points highlighted in this policy then you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.